- 1 (750 ML) bottle of Fruity Red Wine or Fruity White Wine
- 1/2 Cup GranGala Triple Orange Liqueur
- 1/3 Cup Brandy
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 Pear and or Apple, cored and cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 Cup Superfine Sugar
1) Cup the orange in half. Using a vegetable peeler, cut off the thin outer peel of the orange half, avoiding the bitter pith. Slice the other half of the orange and use for garnish.
2) In a bowl, use a wooden spoon to mash the sugar into the orange peel so the sugar absorbs the oils. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
3) Cover and chill for 8 - 24 hours. Remove orange peel and bay leaves. 4) Serve sangria in a pitcher, garnished with reserved orange slices and fruits. Add 3 - 4 ice cubes to each glass when serving.
For white Sangria, substitute white wine for the red and peaches for the pears or apples.